The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) has begun its search for a Technical Director to replace Anton Corneal.
Corneal took up the appointment in February but has recently taken up the position of FIFA Regional Technical Consultant for the Caribbean.
The TTFA says that applicants should submit their resume, contact information, and a copy of all related documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission is 11 September at 6:00 pm.
The TTFA stated in a media release on Thursday stated that the applicants for the position of Technical Director must be able to:
• Lead and manage the TTFA Technical Department.
• Provide direction on strategic and technical matters related to the TTFA’s responsibilities for football in Trinidad and Tobago including but not limited to technical and strategic planning, the administration of technical programmes, coach recruitment, youth player development and grassroots player development.
• Develop budgets for the Technical Department.
• Manage the TTFA’s Coach Education Department.
• Lay the foundation for the future of national football (men’s, women’s, beach soccer and futsal) and work to improve the standard of play in national competitions (senior and youth).
• Promote technical and performance analysis at various levels.
• Manage the TTFA’s High-Performance Programme in accordance with its strategic direction, and FIFA’s and Concacaf’s guidelines.
• Manage the TTFA’s application and execution of FIFA and Concacaf development programmes.
The TTFA stated also that the minimum qualification for the position is a TTFA B Licence or equivalent.
The TTFA also stated the experience that the new Technical Director should have:
• Coached at a National Team (senior and/or youth) level.
• Working knowledge of FIFA and Concacaf’s Development Programmes.
• Working knowledge of Coach Education Licences and Programmes.
• Experience as a Coaching Licence Instructor and/or Educator would be an asset.
• Tertiary level education or graduate level diplomas would be an asset.
Skills: The ideal candidate would possess a high degree of leadership, organizational, planning, interpersonal, and communication skills. The candidates should have experience in budget preparation and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. The candidate should also be able highly motivated, a team player and a problem solver.
Credit: Source link