Tobago: Division of Tourism, Culture, Antiquities & Transportation – THA of Tobago announced the deadline for the submission of the application MuST Programme is Wednesday, January 4, 2023. The MIC IT is in the process of recruiting for the MuST Programme in Tobago for the following skills, which are key within the tourism and service sectors:
- Food and Beverage Services (Level I, six mths)
- Commercial Food Preparation (Level I, six mths)
- Crop Production (Level II, nine mths)
Applications can be completed and submitted online at www.mic.co.tt.
The entry requirements are:
- National/ Resident of Trinidad and Tobago
- Between 17 and 50 years of age
- Copy of Identification Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- 2 Passport-size Photos
- Bank Account number
- NIS number
Fees / Schedule
- Application Fee: TT$30.00 (non-refundable)
- Registration Fee: TT$100.00 (non-refundable)
- Programme Fee: Government Funded (Free for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago)
The Ministry of Education provides each registered Hospitality and Tourism MuST Trainee with the following:
- A daily stipend of TT$80.00
- Basic Personal Protective Equipment
- Insurance Coverage
- Supervisory Management and Assessment Services by Technology Instructors/Assessors
The applications for people between the age of 17 to 50 years are eligible for MuST Programme which is also known as Multi-Sector Skills Training Programme. The classes for the programme will be started in January 2023. The programme will provide the chance for the students to enhance their employability.
The programme will teach the students which are as follows:
- Hospitality and Tourism: The duration of the programme is 6 months. The Level 1 CVQ Certificate will be provided.
- Construction: The duration of the programme is 9 months. The Level 2 CVQ Certificate will be provided.
- Crop Production: The duration of the programme is 9 months. The Level 2 CVQ Certificate will be provided.
- The training is available for full-time applicants.
For further information, people can contact the organization at 1(888)663-4MIC and can email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Tobago Agribusiness Development Company will be hosting its consultation for stakeholders of the Lure Great River Cocoa Experience.
Credit: Source link