Let’s plan your destination wedding in Puerto Rico! Not even a global pandemic will stop your desire to go ahead with your wedding plans. Sure, your guest list might get shorter, but at La Concha Resort you don’t have to sacrifice elegance and style. We are here to help you along the way in creating a unique wedding adventure that will give you something happy and positive to brag about for a while.
Don’t give up on your wedding hashtag. Rather than cancelling or postponing your plans, give it a twist and rethink them. Elopements have made a comeback during these unprecedented times, and they are not exactly what everyone thinks they are.
What is an elopement?
Elopements are commonly known as running off in secret to get married. In modern days, elopements have been considered more like an opportunity for the couple to have a more authentic and intimate wedding experience, without following expected traditions. They are intentionally small and more personal weddings, allowing more interaction and quality time between the couple and those lucky enough to make it to the quite small guest list.
Nothing bets a scary and sexy adventure to start off your new life the right way. Be playful with your elopement and be sure to add every detail that speaks to you, to make it memorable for you, and your loved ones.
Celebrating a small wedding or elopement during these hard times can have some benefits on you, and your guests as well:
- It can be a relief to your budget since you will have a smaller gathering than expected.
- You will be more relaxed from planning, all the way to the day of the wedding.
- Having a more intimate celebration can give you, and your guests the peace of mind of being social while staying safe and comfortable.
- The couple will have more time for themselves, during planning they will be more present, as well as during your big day.
- Getting married circa 2020 will definitely be a great story to tell, and to cherish forever.
Our wedding team at La Concha can help you with local vendors to help with all details of your small destination wedding in Puerto Rico; from legal documents, to florists, and even an audiovisual team to help out with a quality livestream for your loved ones at home, or around the world.
The Perfect Setting – Elopement in Puerto Rico
The dream venues at La Concha offer the perfect background for your small destination wedding in Puerto Rico.
- Oceanfront: A destination wedding in Puerto Rico is synonym to a beach front celebration. Whether you prefer an oceanfront ceremony, a party with ocean views, or just a photoshoot on the beach, you can have all of these at La Concha.
- Unique Architecture: Perla, the historic venue which gives us our name, is an icon of tropical modernism. An architectural wonder overlooking the ocean from every angle.
- Majestic Views: No matter which venue you choose, all of them offer unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean, the city of San Juan, and our beautiful pools.
At La Concha Resort you can enjoy much more during your stay, some we have to mention are:
- Suite Accommodations: La Concha guests have the most spacious accommodations at the Suite Tower, including European-style kitchenettes, coin laundry, private balconies, panoramic views and even private whirlpool spa on selected suites.
- Wellness Program: Fun workouts and outdoor mindfulness sessions for you to recharge by the beach with our new Wellness Program.
- Weekend Brunch: Cozy up with Veuve Bubbles and Brunch with a view on Weekends from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Spa: Our next door neighbor and sister property houses the exclusive Spa at Condado Vanderbilt where our guests can enjoy the ultimate relaxing journey.
- Tour Desk: Our tour desk can help you coordinate the best adventures to safely explore our destination with your group. Reserve your day trip at El Yunque Rainforest, go paddle boarding or night-kayaking at Condado Lagoon, or go biking to the historic streets of Old San Juan.
We want you to have the peace of mind you deserve during your stay, read more about our Health and Safety protocols. Also, read local safety travel guidelines, before booking your trip.
As soon as you jump and think, let’s just run away and say I do! We will be right here waiting for you. Contact us today so our star team can help with every detail for your stress-free wedding adventure.
Waiting for you in Paradise,
Credit: Source link