The INTERREG – Energy Transition in the Caribbean (TEC) project is looking for a consultant to do communications work in Guadeloupe
The INTERREG – Energy Transition in the Caribbean (TEC) project and the Regional Council of Guadeloupe has announced a tender for a service provider to do communication work. The objectives for the chose consultant will include:
- Definition of a communication plan for the TEC project
- Graphic and editorial design of the templates of the communication media of the TEC project
- Creation of audiovisual media and videos in motion design of the TEC project
- Community Management – Web Editor
- Printing service of communication media of the TEC project
The deadline for the submission of tenders will be on 28 September 2021 at 12:00 (Guadeloupe time). Interested parties may access the tender page at this link.
The INTERREG – Energy Transition in the Caribbean (TEC) cooperation project aims to establish active cooperation in the field of energy in construction, the emergence of clean mobility, and the development of geothermal energy. This project, co-financed by the ERDF and led by the Guadeloupe Region, is carried out in partnership with the BRGM (Bureau de Recherches Géologiques et Minière), the ADEME (Agency for the Ecological Transition) and the OECS (Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States).
Source: Regional Council of Guadeloupe via Linkedin
Credit: Source link