This Thursday, March 16, 2023, you will hear from 5 speakers who will share their take on “How technology is creating More Trust, Choice & Innovation in the Caribbean’s Financial Services Industry .”
For one hour live on Linkedin and Twitter, you will hear them share stories, data and perspectives about trends at the intersection of Technology and the Caribbean and Global Financial Services Industry when it comes to Artificial Intelligence (Ai), Caribbean Digital Wallets, Digital Wealth Management and Digital Remittances.
Each Speaker will have 10-15mins to answer questions.
Starting at 10 am, Jamaica | 11 am Trinidad, Barbados, Bahamas, New York and Miami, you can join us.
HOW TO WATCH & PARTICIPATE
Smart and curious people are not going to miss this. Get Notified to:
Watch it on Linkedin.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Order of Speaker Appearance
- Renattor Garro – Microsoft – Ai and Financial Services
- Rushio Billings – CEO of GiftMe – How to Disrupt the REmittance Space
- Nicholas Rees – CEO of Kanoo Pays – The Caribbean Digital Wallets Trend
- Randy T. Rowe – CEO of MyMoneyJa – The Rise of Digital Wealth Management & Community Driven FInanical Education
- Narda Ventura- CEO of EzeePayments – Temperature Check on the State of eCommerce and Caribbean Small Business
Moderator: Ingrid Riley, Founder of SiliconCaribe and Kingson BETA
Thank you Microsoft for your partnership in this Future of Caribbean Money (FOCMNY) Trend Briefing series.
Credit: Source link