Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo has firmly denied that he violated corona rules in Italy during the last international match. “I have never broken the protocol,” said the Portuguese star player on social media. “Someone here in Italy, whose name I won’t mention, said I did. That is simply a lie. ”
According to Italian sports minister Vincenzo Spadafora, Ronaldo has twice ignored the corona rules. He said that when asked on Thursday. The Public Prosecution Service in Italy has been informed of this.
Ronaldo and other Juventus players left the Italian champions last week to fulfill their obligations with national teams. Selection and staff of the club from Turin, however, had to remain in quarantine at that time after two positive corona cases with supervisors.
Last Tuesday it was announced that Ronaldo had tested positive for the lung virus in Lisbon. He is now back in Turin. According to Juventus, Ronaldo, who says he is not bothered by anything, has returned to Italy on an ambulance flight after approval from health authorities.
“I’m continuing my quarantine at home,” said Ronaldo. “I am alone, my family is on a different floor. We do not come into contact with each other. It will probably remain that way for the next ten days. ”
Source link by https://www.srherald.com/sport/2020/10/17/positief-geteste-cristiano-ronaldo-slaat-terug-naar-italiaanse-minister/
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.srherald.com/sport/2020/10/17/positief-geteste-cristiano-ronaldo-slaat-terug-naar-italiaanse-minister/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news Cristiano Ronaldo, tested positively, hits back at Italian minister – Suriname… for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at news1.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.
Credit: Source link